2.4.08

Using necro chicks in a video, you're doing it wrong...

A few days ago, I found a post about Lair Of The Minotaur's latest video in my feed reader. The video is for the "War Metal Battle Master" song.

I am not impressed...

The video features several warriors fighting and severing arms, legs and heads. There's lots of gore done through (I guess) purposefully badly executed special effects and looks very amateurish. Up until halfway through the video it all looks very homo-erotic as well, because of those large muscled almost naked warriors. I can only imagine what they must have been talking about doing about that, maybe it went like this:

A: "Hmmm, shouldn't we do something about these naked guys?"
B: "Yeah, let's put some topless chicks in there now."
A: "Ok, but they have to be troo and kvlt chicks..."
B: "I know, maybe they can be naked AND eat the fallen warriors!"

Yes, eat the fallen warriors...

Personally, I don't have a problem with cannibalistic necro harpies. But this video clip just makes it all look childish. This is just being controversial for the sake of being controversial. If you need to go through these measures to get noticed as a music band, you're no longer on the right track.

No comments: